Being a part of a formidable group with varied talents can really help a competitive female submission wrestler grow and improve.
The Russian star Amrita is proof of that.
fciwomenswrestling.com article, photo via wb270
She works with the Russian Women’s Wrestling group with ties to the global star Karina Gotika who Femcompetitor Magazine wrote about.
Here is a description of the group that Amrita works with.
“Mixed wrestling club based in Moscow, Russia. The most beautiful, strong and skilled female wrestlers from Russia who love mixed wrestling and lift & carry. We are happy to do mixed wrestling and to film custom videos with our strong and beautiful ladies.”
We are happy to meet Amrita and introduce her to you. She is a delicious and shapely 154 pounds.
fciwomenswrestling.com article, photo via wb270
At her WB270 profile she smiles, “I am 26 years old, have a brown belt in karate, blue belt in Aikido, and experience in bjj. I do fully competitive wrestling sessions and film custom videos.”
Here is her contact email: email@example.com
She sessions out of Moscow, Russia.
If you decide to visit, we have a guest writer who can share with you some other wonderful activities that you might want to participate in while you are there.
Sofiya Agron, an experienced writer of 10 years has traveled to many countries and is now living in Russia.
Top 10 Ideas for a Family Vacation in Moscow
fciwomenswrestling.com article, photo via fineartamerica.com
By Sofiya Agron
In the metropolitan city of Moscow, it is important you have a well-planned itinerary to start and end your tour with. There are so many attractions in the city that you may possibly miss out on a few attractions in your short tour. Here are ten ideas for a fruitful family trip of this splendid city.
- Visit musical concerts and art exhibitions: There are plenty of concerts and shows every month in Moscow city that will sweep ardent art lovers off their feet. Catch the nation’s best musicians and artists at Moscow Tchaikovsky Conservatory.
- ZIL culture center: This extensive hall has its own range of cultural shows with musical and dance extravaganzas with famous celebrity artists showcasing their talent.
- Food and Drinks: There are many affordable tours by locals in Moscow to take you across the city exploring the delicacies and drinks while you relish the best attractions here. Check out the Russian delicacies like Beef Stroganoff, Blinny, Caviar and Chicken Kev. Mouth watering desserts like Kissel and Paskha and drinks can be relished with your family.
- Avail Best Private Tours: Choose the best Moscow tours with private guides to explore the places of your family’s interest. From Cathedral of Christ the Savior to Seven Sisters, there are plenty of places to visit apart from the main attractions. Check the best group tours available for best packages.
- Historical places to visit in Moscow: You can see the glimpse of each era of the country in monuments like Linen’s Tomb, Kremlin’s Tower, Saint Basil’s Cathedral, Kuskovo and Fallen Mountain Park. All these monuments are magnificent and spell bounding with an architectural grandiosity that is not to be seen in any other part of the world.
- Gorky Park and Gorky house Museum: They are pieces of architectural wonder worth visiting with your family.
- Places of Natural Beauty: Moscow is replete with parks and garden like Sparrow Hills and Kolomenskoye Park. Sparrow Hills is located on the banks of Moskva River and offers a splendid view of nature’s paradise contrast to the city life throbbing with urbanity.
- Urban gardens: Alexander’s Garden is the urban garden with historical monuments and rare architectural attractions sprawling over a large area. Neskuchney garden is another beautiful place that is an extension of Gorky Park situated in the middle of the city.
- Visit the best Amusement parks and Gardens: When you are traveling with family, visiting amusement parks and gardens are best to delight children. Moscow offers some amazing and wonderful water parks and amusement parks namely Aquapark Karbiya, Sky town, Moreon etc.
- National Parks: Ostrov National Park and Elk Island National Park is the best place to rewind yourself and spend time in the lap of nature with your family. There is a wide range of animals and birds exclusively found in this part of the world.
Family vacations in Moscow are enjoyable with tempting locals to musical concerts. Moscow is ripe with historical flavors and a yummy platter of food and drinks.
Know more: http://www.happymoscowtours.com/tours
~ ~ ~
OPENING PHOTO fciwomenswrestling.com article, photo via www.zastavki.com
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Sofiya_Agron/2338249
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9602229
We see here at https://vk.com/amritawrestler